Tuesday, December 7, 2010

About

My name is Rebecca Fish Ewan and I teach landscape architecture history (LPH 310 and LPH 311) at Arizona State University. From time to time students (former and current) of my history of landscape architecture courses come to my office and tell me of their visits to places I have presented in class. I set up this site as a place for these students to share images from their visits. It may take a while to build, but the hope is to have an archive of images from around the world of landscape projects that continue to inspire and enrich the discipline of landscape architecture.
 I have also set up a Flickr site for uploading a few of my photographs of landscape architecturally significant places. I linked it to this blog as a widget.

No comments:

Post a Comment